Don’t have the time to become a full member of Rotary but would still like to help support your local community in and around Fordingbridge?
Becoming a Friend of Fordingbridge Rotary could be just what you are looking for!
Becoming a Friend means that you give what ever you can whenever you can with no ongoing commitment.
Friends can come from any walk of life, individual or business, the only requirement is that you are willing & able to help in some way – all friends are equal.
Friends help out in the following ways:
- Giving time
- Offering skills
- Promoting Fordingbridge Rotary activities
- Raising the profile of Fordingbridge Rotary
- Placing a Fordingbridge Rotary Donations box in a prominent position within their premises
- Help sell raffle tickets etc.
- Include links to Fordingbridge Rotary website(s) and/or including a ‘Donate to Fordingbridge Rotary’ button on their website
- Include information about Fordingbridge Rotary in literature (business stationery, leaflets, website, etc.)
- Sell Fordingbridge Rotary promotional items
- Not forgetting, that financial donations are always welcome
Benefits of Friendship:
- Option to be included on Friends of Fordingbridge Rotary roll call (at events & on websites)
- Priority invitations to fund raising events (these are as much about getting together to meet old friends & make new ones as they are about raising funds)
- Finally, not forgetting an unreserved appreciation from the Rotary Club of Fordingbridge